Luxurious Venue for Weddings and Special Events
- Turning onto the stone-paved drive, over the stone bridge and then, through the towering French Gatehouse, the anticipation builds as one weaves through the canopy of trees, finally approaching the Tishaminga Greek Revival Manor House with six massive white pillars.
- Vallencourt Gardens Arena features Espalier Double-Heart Trees, a Belgian Fence and a Massive Wall of Flowers.
- The Grand Library with exposed brick walls and a full kitchen behind the bar has an Old World ambiance.
- Jardin a ’la Francaise is a massive organized French garden and it backs up to an ornate French iron conservatory and 20-foot tall water fountain.
- Alongside the pond, sits a tumbled tower monolith aka the Tower of Ian. Nearby is Noah’s Bridge, reminiscent of the famous St. Andrew’s Bridge. Both these locations are amazing backdrops for photography.
- Stone and brick masonry walls surround the property and many of the gardens, maintaining excellent privacy and security for your event.